Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Wishful Wednesday from the Vines!

Hi again!

It's wishful Wednesday again! That means its time to take a look at something that isn't necessarily in a practical prepster's budget. Remember, looking and admiring is good!
 In the spirit of my new job, I figured I would share something from Vineyard Vines on this wishful Wednesday! Even though I am one of the latest employees to the company, I will admit, Vineyard Vines is not cheap! However, their clothes are preppy, simple and timeless. While looking through the website, educating myself on more of their products I came across this:



Isn't it gorgeous!? This may just be one of the first purchases I make, thanks to my employee discount! This would be great for an evening affair or even a summer wedding! Another perk of Vineyard Vines is that if you order off of the website there is free shipping if you spend $150 or more. Considering the cost of many of the items you don't have to buy much to get free shipping!

What do you think of the dress?

Preppily yours,
The Practical Prepster 


No comments:

Post a Comment