Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Try-it Tuesday: Croakie style!

Hey prepsters!

It's Try-it Tuesday again, and this time I am actually posting on the appropriate day! Anyway, since I am working at Vineyard Vines, I thought I would recommend a few inexpensive, and simple items to try from the store on this Try-it Tuesday!

For those of you who live on the water or are into water sports like my family is, keeping sunglasses intact can be a problem. The wind seems to have better plans for my shades, tearing them from my face and typically into the water. However, this problem is now solved thanks to my recent investment in a Vineyard Vine Croakie!

These Croakies come in all different colors from hot pink to the classic Vineyard Vine navy! There is a color for everyone! These Croakies are a great way to keep your shades from falling off and are even better if you're the type of person that takes your sunglasses off and loses them every 5 minutes! Now, you can take your sunglasses off and leave them around your neck. How convenient!



Also, try out a beer Koozie from VV! They come in many of the same colors as the Croakies so they will complement each other perfectly! This cute patchwork pattern just came in! Needless to say, I already invested!


Lilly Pulitzer also makes adorable sunglass straps that brighten up any outfit! The fun Lilly patterns we all know and love can be worn around your neck to not only be fashionable, but to also keep you shades in place.

With summer right around the corer, I highly recommend trying either a Vineyard Vine croakie or a Lilly sunglass strap. Trust me, they're selling like hot cakes at VV so go try one now!

Preppily yours,
The Practical Prepster

No comments:

Post a Comment