Monday, May 14, 2012

Where-to on Mom's Weekend



Hi folks!

How was your weekend? My weekend was pretty good! Saturday I had work all day,which was crazy because the outlet where I work was having a fashion show so the stores were bustling with people. I’m so mad because Vanessa Lachey (aka Vanessa Minnillo) was hosting the show and her hubby Nick Lachey was there and I didn’t get to see either of them! Major bummer!

Anyway, Saturday night I had a lot of fun with some great friends. I met one of my new friends from work at a local bar and we hung out there for a while. Later, some of my other friends joined! It was a fun night spent with some of the people that mean the most to me!

Sunday was absolutely gorgeous and a perfect day to celebrate mothers! We had a BBQ at my house with my dad’s family. Spending time with my family was a wonderful way to end an exciting and eventful weekend before the stress of finals begins Monday!

How did you guys celebrate Mother’s Day?

Ta-ta for now!

Preppily yours,
The Practical Prepster
Me, my mom and sister a year ago apple picking!

My family a year ago at my sisters Sweet 16!

No comments:

Post a Comment