Monday, May 7, 2012

Motivational Monday: From Bob!


Hi again!

Sorry today’s motivational post is a little delayed things have been so insane! If you’re anything like me you need that extra boost to make it to summertime! So, I figured what better way to make us feel like our toes are already in the sand then by sharing a few words of wisdom from non other than an iconic summer voice, Bob Marley.

“Don't worry about a thing,
'Cause every little thing is gonna be alright.
Singin': "Don't worry about a thing,
'Cause every little thing is gonna be alright!"
-Bob Marley

With the summer right around the corner, and finals next week, I find myself constantly reminding myself that everything will be okay! I just have to hang in there a few more days and then summer will start and the good times can roll!



So preppies, hang in there, ‘cause every little thing is gonna be all right!

Preppily yours,
The Practical Prepster

No comments:

Post a Comment