Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Try-It Tuesday: The Lilly Way!


Hey prepsters!

It’s the week before finals start so is it any wonder why I am sitting down at midnight to blog? But come on, that shows dedication!
So today, well I guess technically yesterday, is Try-it Tuesday! Last week I blogged about Essie nail polish colors and how the wide color selection can provide any prepster with a signature shade! This week I am continuing with the beauty trend and telling you guys to go try the Lilly Pulitzer Squeeze perfume!




I was in Marshall’s, the store that I mentioned in Faux Friday’s post, just the other day and I was about to walk out when a brightly colored box caught my eye. Any prepster knows, I bright box must be Lilly! Sure enough, it was Lilly! It was the Lilly Squeeze perfume to be exact! I have smelled several others of her perfumes and to be honest, I’m not too crazy about them. They tend too strong for me. However, when I saw this particular scent, I didn’t recognize it. I wasn’t planning on buying it because the last thing I need is another perfume…until I saw the price. I researched the retail price of the perfume which is, in most places, $50. Marshall’s on the other hand was selling it for only $15!! How could I turn that price down!! Now isn’t that a practical prepster’s dream come true, Lilly for only $15!? I figured for that price even if I didn’t like the scent it was not going to break the bank just yet. On top of the amazing steal of a price, the bottle is yellow which is my favorite color, only giving me another incentive to buy it!
Anyway, I bought the perfume and I absolutely love it! The citrusy smell is not too strong like many of her other fragrances. This scent is perfect for summer because it is light, clean and refreshing. I have only had it for two days and already I have gotten a ton of compliments!



So, this Try-It Tuesday, I recommend hunting down your nearest Marshall’s or TJ Maxx and raiding the perfume aisle to find your own bottle of
Lilly Pulitzer’s Squeeze!!

Let me know what you think!!

Preppily yours,
The Practical Prepster

No comments:

Post a Comment