Monday, May 21, 2012

The first Monday of summer still needs motivation!


Hi again!

Well, it’s Monday, the first Monday of summer break! Unfortunately, it has to be raining, at least by me! What to do on a rainy day other than catch up on my DVR shows and perhaps get my nails done? But that requires me to go out in the rain so then again, perhaps not. Haha!

Since the weather isn’t very pleasant and even though it is summer break, it is still Monday, so I’m sure today a little motivation is still needed!

During the summer there is nothing like the sound of Kenny Chesney to get you in the spirit of summer! He sings about the beach, tropical escapes, friends, drinks and great summer nights!

This motivational Monday I’m going to share a little bit of Kenny Chesney’s sweet summer sound with you! Enjoy Reality!





Me and Chris already enjoying the beach!


Preppily yours,
The Practical Prepster


No comments:

Post a Comment