Saturday, May 5, 2012

Faux friday on Saturday!


Hey!!

Sorry to keep this short again, but like I said in the previous post, I have work tomorrow so I have to get up early, which isn’t the easiest task for me! Anyway, its faux Friday so let me show you guys something that will definitely fool even the preppiest prepster around for a fraction of the “real-deal” cost!
Tory Burch is an amazing designer, who creates fabulously comfortable shoes! Her designs are simple and timeless, and I’m not just talking about her accessories and apparel. Recently Tory Burch as designed a line of iPhone cases which cost anywhere from $40 to $65! However, yet again, during one of my intense Amazon browsing sessions I found imitation Tory Burch cases that are sure to fool any Tory aficionado!
Take a look:

 This is the one I have!






I think they are pretty good! And who can beat the prices? Some start as low as $7! I bought one not too long ago and I can say that they are durable and merely foolproof! To add a little spice and a designer flare to your iPhone at an affordable price, check out these Tory cases on Amazon.com!!

Which one(s) do you like best?

Preppily yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment