Monday, May 7, 2012

Where-to Weekend: Cinco de Margarita style!!


Hey preppies!

This weekend I was super busy! I had work, which was fun but crazy since everyone wanted to buy the Kentucky Derby scarves and apparel we were selling! After work on Saturday, I was able to quickly run home to catch the KY Derby! My Aunt lives in Kentucky and I've visited several times and there is nothing more exciting than being in KY for the Derby! 
The Derby wasn't the only thing to celebrate on Saturday! Later Saturday night, in the spirit of Cino de Mayo, friends and I celebrated with margaritas and some Mexican staples! It was also a good friends birthday so that only added to the celebration! Plus, my best friend came home from school for summer break, which made the weekend even better! 


Sunday I was able to spend some quality time with my sister out and about shopping and then we had a nice family dinner! Nothing like a weekend filled with friends and family! Needless to say, it was a good weekend!

What did you guys do? Any fun Cinco de Mayo or Derby celebrations?

Preppily yours,
The Practical Prepster

No comments:

Post a Comment