Saturday, May 12, 2012

A faux Friday find at a thrifty Thursday price!


Hi friends!

At this point are you surprised my posts are delayed? So sorry, I promise after next week I will be on top of them again. Anyway, yesterday was Thrifty Thursday and today is Faux Friday. Since I am behind and don’t have that much time to blog tonight, I am going to combine the two days.

As you guys know, I am now working at Vineyard Vines! The store location is in an outlet mall and on my breaks I can’t help but wander into the other outlets and pick up some good deals. I went into Bass Shoe Outlet and let me tell you, they were having quite the sale! Many of their boat shoes for both men and women were 2 for $59! Their boat shoes look almost identical to the Sperry boat shoes, except the Bass ones are half the price!

Now this picture is the actual Sperry boat shoe but just so you have an idea of the Bass shoe I bought, this is it!

I have a pair of gold Sperry’s but as those of you who own Sperry’s know, they tend to stink after one season! So, I boat another pair from Bass. Honestly, I have gotten more complements on my Bass shoes then my Sperry’s! I also bought a pair of navy blue boat shoes that have paten leather and navy sear sucker accents. I figured these shoes would be perfect for work since they are so comfortable and I am on my feet for most of the day.


Who can beat a faux Friday find at a thrifty Thursday price? Definitely go check out the sale for your self!

Preppily yours,
The Practical Prepster

PS-since the Bass store that I bought my shoes from is an outlet I don’t have pictures to show you. Once I take pictures of them myself, I’ll be sure to post them!

No comments:

Post a Comment