Saturday, May 5, 2012

Thrifty Thursday on Faux Friday!


Hi there!

First off, let me apologize for the severe delay. I started my new job today at Vineyard Vines so Thursday I was busy with school and preparing for my first day! I’m happy to inform you that my first day went really well! I absolutely love the work atmosphere in the store! Everyone there is so friendly and extremely helpful. The part I didn’t like was not being able to buy anything! I want one of everything! Although, the company does give you an allowance to buy clothes since it is required you wear the brand while at work. So, I bought a pink polo, or as Vineyard Vines refers to it, a pink knit! Just another classic addition to the preppy portfolio! I have work again tomorrow at 10 then I will be enjoying some well deserved Cinco De Mayo celebrations!!
Anyway, let me make up for lost time. I am in love with Old Navy! I think that they have practical, functional and many classic essentials for a great price! I have fallen in love with so many of their summer products; the dresses and tops are especially adorable for the season! One particular shirt that I like, and bought I might add, is this one:


I think that the color is fun, summery and very in with the neon trend without being obnoxious. I also think the, perhaps tribal, pattern is unique and adds a flare. This top would go great with a pair of white bermuda shorts or even white pants for those chillier summer nights! This top comes in a variety of colors so if making a statement in this vibrant green isn’t for you, try the more neutral tan!
Sorry to keep this thrifty Thursday post short, but I’ve got work tomorrow and have to catch up on some sleep!!

Let me know what you think of the shirt!!

Preppily Yours,
The Practical Prepster! 

No comments:

Post a Comment