Thursday, April 19, 2012

Practical Prepster Procession


Now that I’ve gotten the essential prepster basics out of the way, let me get down to business! To help us work our way up to Practical Prepsters, each day of the week will have a different theme that I will post about.

Here is the preppy rundown:

Motivational Mondays
On Monday’s I’ll post quotes or song lyrics that are motivational, inspirations or just plain cute to cure the Monday blues and to get the week started on a positive note!
Try-it Tuesdays 
On Tuesday’s I’ll post cute, exciting, playful, and of course preppy, craft ideas, hairstyles, recipes, drinks, etc. for you to try that won’t break your wallet, after all this is about being practical!
Wishful Wednesdays
On Wednesday’s I’ll post preppy staples that aren’t always practical for prepsters like me, especially not on a college student’s budget, but hey, a girl can wish right?! It’s always nice to have something to admire and work for!
Thrifty Thursdays
On Thursday’s I’ll post thrifty finds that won’t break your wallet and which make great considerations to add to any fellow prepster’s closet!
Faux Fridays 
On Friday’s I’ll post more practical, preppy, alternatives for clothing, accessories, shoes, etc. that look similar, and in some cases identical, to the pricier prepster staples.
Where-to Weekends 
During the Weekend I will post about my weekend happenings and give you prepsters some suggestions for your weekend!

Hope you prepsters are as excited to get started as this one is!

Preppily yours,
The Pracitcal Prepster

No comments:

Post a Comment