Monday, April 23, 2012

Motivational Monday!

Hey prepsters!


I don't know about the weather by you but it stinks where I am! With the weather in mind, I think we could all use a little motivation to get the week started. Since Lilly Pulitzer epitomizes prep, what better way than to start with a quote by Lilly herself!?


The Lilly Girl is always full of surprises.
She lives everyday like it s a celebration,
never has a dull moment,
and makes every hour happy hour.
 -Lilly Pulitzer

Since the weather is crummy, here is a bonus quote by a classic icon to really keep your motivation up!

I decided, very early on, just to accept life unconditionally; 
I never expected it to do anything special for me, 
yet I seemed to accomplish far more than I had ever hoped. 
Most of the time it just happened to me without my ever seeking it.
-Audrey Hepburn



Preppily yours,
The Practical Prepster


No comments:

Post a Comment