Sunday, September 16, 2012

Thank goodness for Groupon!

Hey preps!

Since it's late and I haven't uploaded the pictures to my computer yet, I will update you on my Uncle's wedding later. As a heads up, it was a beautiful wedding, at a gorgeous venue! We all had a wonderful time dancing (and drinking) the night away! More details and pictures to come!

On another note, I have found an AMAZING deal on Groupon.com
For those of you who don't know what Groupon is, it's a website that posts deals in your local area on things such as frozen yogurt, massages, car washes, restaurants, work out class and so much more! They also have vacations that are offered at a significant discount, as well as material items. These items range from TVs to perfumes! 
While I was doing my daily browse through on Groupon today, I found a deal that stopped me dead in my tracks! Authentic Betsey Johnson sunglasses for $15! There are 12 different options all of which retail between 50 and 75 dollars so they're definitely a steal! With my upcoming trip to Florida in mind and the unbeatable price, how could I not invest!? It's not often that you come across designer sunglasses for $15! To top it all off, I had a $5 off coupon that brought the glasses down to $10! I was in the market for aviator style sunglasses but I wasn't looking to pay the price for Ray Bans. Luckily, one of the style options on Groupon is an aviator style that is offered in gold and silver! I opted for the gold although, it was tough deciding between the two! I am so excited and can't wait to get them!  Another great thing is that they're returnable. I know it seems silly to order sunglasses without trying them on but since they're returnable this was a deal I could not pass up! Many of the offered styles are preppy classics, including the aviator and wayfarer styles.  Some of the wayfarer options have that funky Betsey Johnson flare, making the preppy classics unique!
Take a look at some of the options! 





Hurry this deal is only offered until September 19th and styles are selling out!

What have you guys bought on Groupon?

Preppily yours,
The Practical Prepster

No comments:

Post a Comment