Friday, September 14, 2012

Forever in love Friday!

Hey there!

Last night I went to get froyo (frozen yogurt, for those of you who don't speak my language) and to see the new movie The Words with my friend Lauren. I love me some Bradley Cooper but to be honest, I can't say that I understood the movie. Regardless, it was a nice night with Lauren! Before that I had a relaxing afternoon class getting my nails done after class. I opted for the classic French manicure however, I had it done in shellac polish so that the manicure lasts for two weeks! I love the way it looks!

Today I have work from from 9-2 at VV and we are having a corporate visit! That means that we are going to have a cut throat day and that my manager will be particularly stressed. Although I am not looking forward to the pressure of the corporate visit, I am looking forward to meeting with company members whom are higher up the corporate ladder. I would love to one day follow the corporate path with Vineyard Vines! 

More excitingly, my Uncle Terry's wedding is tonight! Remember that bridal shower that I told you about a while back, yep, thats the Uncle I am talking about! I am super excited for the wedding because this is the first big family occasion my entire family will be at since my other uncle's wedding in 2000! After work my cousin in going to do my hair and I'll spend the afternoon running around getting ready. The wedding starts pretty late (7:45pm) so that means we will be partying the night, and I'm sure early morning hours, away! Aside from the dancing and family time, I am mostly looking forward to the open bar (but pretend you didn't hear that!).

To the wedding I'm wearing a navy Vineyard Vines dress that falls just above the knee, along with nude pumps, a pale blue shawl and pearl accessories. I will be sure to post pictures on Saturday! Well, lets hope I can post them by Saturday. I might be too busy recovering from the festivities! Wink wink!!

What plans do you guys have for the weekend? 

Preppily yours,
The Practical Prepster

PS-Here is a Jason Mraz song that makes me desperate to find the love that he sings about! Plus, this puts me in the wedding spirit! 

No comments:

Post a Comment