Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Sweet Lemon Mag!

I know, you're probably thinking something is wrong, talking to you guys 3 times in a day! Things just keep popping up in my head and I have to share them!

I may or may not have mentioned Sweet Lemon magazine to you before. Regardless, it is an entirely online magazine that is written by a fellow blogger. 

One of my friends, Nicole is the PR director for the magazine and brings in some fabulous people to write for the magazine! The September/October issue just came out and as expected, I love it! There is a several page spread on bloggers across the boarders and the goals and aspirations each blogger has. I also admire the looks that the magazine puts together and the fact that you are told where you can buy each item. I am also in LOVE  with the needle point cuffs on page 67. The York Design Company, founded by Laura Dilibero, creates handmade cuffs with playful and preppy patterns. Also, some of the cuffs can be monogrammed! Any prepster should know that anything monogrammed is a preppy staple! 

 It will be a great read if you're going to be trapped inside like me, waiting out this crazy storm!


This is the cover of the most current issue!

Here are some of the York Design Company's Needlepoint cuffs!


I love the navy cuff with the crab and polka dots!




Aren't they fun?! Definitely a statement!

Have fun reading up on Sweet Lemon!

Preppily yours,
The Practical Prepster





No comments:

Post a Comment