Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Find something colorful on this gray Tuesday!

Hi ya!

The weather by me is super crummy! In fact, we have a tornado watch along the coast (that's only a little scary)!  Whenever it's rainy usually my laptop, computer and the couch become my best friends! Currently I am in my pjs, blogging and watching my new obsession Breaking Amish! Have you guys seen the show on TLC? Its fascinating!

 Anyway, while on my laptop, I came across this amazing website called The Colorful Gator. The Colorful Gator is actually a retail store in Newberry, Florida. However, they have expanded their cliental by selling through their website!


This boutique has some unique pieces, including several Lilly Pulitzer items, many of which are currently on sale! Also, I love the bib style necklaces that they have. Although the bib style necklaces are "in" right now, they tend to be very expensive. The Colorful Gator sells them for $42 in all different colors. 


Although this isn't actually from The Colorful Gator, this is the bib style. Go to the website to see 

Go check out The Colorful Gator and the fun, preppy and unique pieces they have!

Preppily yours,
The Practical Prepster


No comments:

Post a Comment