Saturday, August 11, 2012

Weekend Playlist!

Hi'ya!

It's the weekend! Yay! Unfortunately I don't get to enjoy the beautiful weather we're having because I have to work the entire weekend! Since I have to get going to work, I am going to keep today's post short and simple! 
No matter my mood, music can help me through anything! Whether I'm happy, sad, mad or just thinking, a good song can come on and completely change my mood! So, since I am in a good mood, despite the fact I'm missing out on the sunshine because of work, I figured I would share some cheer-up tunes with ya! 

Preppy Playlist No. 2

1. Let Go-Frou Frou


2. Smile-Uncle Kracker


3. We Own the Night- Lady Antebellum 



4. Slide Along Side-Shifty 



5. Upside Down-Jack Johnson



6. Fearless-Taylor Swift


7. Reality-Kenny Chesney


8. Hummingbird Heartbeat-Katy Perry


9. Semi Charmed Life-Thrid Eye Blind


10. Weight of the World-Chantal Kreviazuk
 

Enjoy!

Preppily yours,
The Practical Prepster

No comments:

Post a Comment