Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Fall in love with cords!

Hi there preps!

Yesterday I was strolling through Target and came to the conclusion that half of this practical prepster's fall wardrobe will be from Target! We all know that cords are the pants to have this fall season. However, cords can be expensive and can be difficult to find a fit that works. Fear no more! The Merona brand at target has great fitting cords that won't break the bank! They come in a bunch of fun colors including hunter green, navy, tan, this fun red/coral and many others! I recently bought a pair of cords from Vineyard Vines and not that I am bashing the company I work for by any means but, these cords from Target fit me much better and were much cheaper than the VV ones. The Merona cords also come in different fits so that you are sure to find one that is best for your body shape! Plus, who can beat the price of $24.99!! This season Target has tons of great finds at reasonable prices. Go see what you can find for your fall wardrobe at Target!

These are the cords I bought at Target!
I bought one in every color since inexpensive, great fitting cords are hard to come by!

What do you think? Have you found good cords anywhere yet?

Preppily yours,
The Practical Prepster

No comments:

Post a Comment