Thursday, August 16, 2012

Hitting the Road Again!

Hi guys!

I've been super busy this week so I apologize for the lack of communication. Monday I was working at VV, then I tutored then I had a defensive driving class. Tuesday, I had last day at my internship (thankfully) then I had my cousin highlight my hair (which by a miracle actually came out nice). Wednesday I was working at VV again. We got a million boxes of shipment in so that kept us busy all day! After work, I tutored again, then I had to take the second part of the defensive driving class. On top of all of that, I had to get packed for a road trip that Chris and I are taking today to Washington DC to sign the lease for his apartment that he's living in during the school year. We are leaving in about an hour to drive down, so I have to keep this quick. Then, Since he wants to leave his car there we are taking the Bolt Bus back to NYC and then a train home. Pretty much, we won't be home until around 2am, as long as everything goes according to schedule. Today won't be all work though, once we've moved Chris in, we're going to head to Georgetown to check out the VV store there, go to dinner, and hopefully get a chance to go to Georgetown Cupcakes. I've had them a few times and they're delish! As if one road trip isn't enough, me, Chris and my sister, Jane, are leaving for one final summer getaway to my house upstate again. I know that seems repetitive, but its fun, easy to get to, and an inexpensive getaway that we all enjoy! With all of this in mind, needless to say I may not be on here for a few days again. So, since I will be of on some adventurous road trip, I thought I would leave you with a road trip playlist. This playlist is a little more specific though. Chris and I LOVE country music and usually no matter where we are going the country playlist is on! I figured, I would share one of our country playlists with you, which seems appropriate since we are headed off into the country tomorrow morning! (Since I am posting so many songs, I won't be posting the videos to all of them, but get on YouTube and check them all out!)

Preppy (Country) Playlist No. 3
1. New Strings-Miranda Lambert

2. Keepin' It Country-Jake Owen
3.She's Country-Jason Aldean

4. Footloose-Blake Shelton
5. Pontoon-Little Big Town
6. Truck Yeah-Tim McGraw

7.Gunpowder and Lead-Miranda Lambert
8. My Cowboy- Jesse James

9. Tattoos on his Town-Jason Aldean

10. Fake I.D.-Big & Rich ft. Gretchen Wilson
11. White Liar-Miranda Lambert

12. Take a Back Road-Rodney Atkins
13. Walmart Parking Lot-Chris Cagle
14. Country Boy's World-Jason Aldean
15. American Living-Rascal Flatts
16. Creepin'-Eric Church
17.Barefoot Bluejean Night-Jake Owen

18. Honey Bee-Blake Shelton
19. Country Must be Country Wide-Brantley Gilbert
20. Take a Litte Ride-Jason Aldean


Do you guys have any road trip songs you can share with us? 

Enjoy and I hope you guys have a great weekend!

Preppily Yours, 
The Practical Prepster


No comments:

Post a Comment