Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Want-to-try-it Wednesday!

Hey preps!

I just got home from work and I have some cool news to share with ya! Yesterday Shep, one of the owners of Vineyard Vines, came into the store! Unfortunately, I wasn't working so I didn't get the opportunity to meet him. However, he was so impressed with the staff and the condition of our store that lunch was on his tab today! I also had a meeting with my manager so I could be updated on some of the exciting changes coming to Vineyard Vines. For those of you who don't know, Vineyard Vines has officially changed its logo from the plaque logo to the whale. So, the new brand logo went from this...


to this...



In other news, I thought I would change things up a little bit and share some products that perhaps you preps may want to to try! 
Having a clear and clean complexion is extremely important to me. I am constantly on a mission to find the best skin care regiment for my skin type. I think I have finally found a practically priced routine that keeps my skin clear. Have you guys heard about Simple, a UK brand that was recently brought to the US? Anyway, I have been using their moisturizer following washing my face with Aveeno Positively Radiant daily cleanser. I always have a hard time finding a reliable moisturizer because sometimes they are too thick or thin for my face. However, the Simple daily moisturizer seems to be the perfect weight for my skin. I have tried all different combinations of products from Clinique to Clean and Clear, yet I think that the Aveeno and Simple combination takes the cake! The only other thing I am in the market for is a good toner. I have been using the Clinque Clarifying lotion. However, it tends to be pricey and since I am a practical prepster, I am looking for something that can fit into a more practical budget. Any suggestions? 

Here is the regiment...

Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleanser
Clinique Clarifying Lotion 


Simple Purifying Cleansing Lotion

Are there any good skin care products out there that you swear by? What are they? What are your secrets to a clear and glowing complexion? 
Fill us in!

Preppily yours, 
The Practical Prepster




No comments:

Post a Comment