Sunday, July 22, 2012

One more thing...a PLAYLIST!!

It's a beautiful day out by me, hopefully its gorgeous by you as well! Nothing I love to do more on a day like today than shuffle a great playlist, sit by the pool and dive into a great novel or catch up on my guilty pleasure, gossip magazines! 

Anyway, I thought I would share a few songs from my poolside playlist!

1. Meet Virginia-Train


2. Pontoon-Little Big Town


3. Come Over- Kenny Chesney 


4. Dispatch-The General


5. Chicken Fried-Zac Brown Band


6. My Stupid Mouth-John Mayer


7. Crash into Me-Dave Matthews Band


8.  Positive Vibrations-Bob Marley


9. Mr. Jones-Counting Crows



10. My Kind of Crazy- Brantley Gilbert



Kind of a wide range of music, I know but crank up the tunes tell me what you think!

Enjoy!

Preppily yours,
The Practical Prepster

No comments:

Post a Comment