Friday, July 27, 2012

Frenzy Friday!

Hi preps!

Today I worked the morning shift at VV so I've been up since about 7 and needless to say, the day is beginning to wear on me! We were busy at work redecorating! Me and my manager put our creative skills together to move around some things and to add a few new nautical decorations! It was a very exciting day at the store between redecorating, being asked to take control of the Facebook page for the store and getting the freebies in for customers! Of course I took a few goodies for myself! We got whale stickers, bracelets, bottle openers, temporary tattoos and several other fun things! 

Since I was on a cleaning/redecorating binge from work I decided to continue at home by reorganizing my room. Let me tell you, cleaning my room is always a task and a half! So by frenzy Friday, I mean a cleaning frenzy!!

Now that I can relax a little before this evenings festivities, I wanted to share a website that a viewer sent in! Prepster Pineapple is a retail website that sells adorable t-shirts and polos with a preppy pineapple logo! What makes this logo even more special is that that owner's daughter inspired the unique pineapple!

How cute is this?


I will definitely be purchasing one of these fun tees!

What do you guys think of this unique and most importantly, preppy pineapple?

Preppily yours,
The Practical Prepster



1 comment:

  1. You plug my website AND cleaned your room?! You are a woman after my own heart, Emma. Thank you so much. Will give you a return shout-out over at Prepster Pineapple and a link on my blog.

    ReplyDelete